sitewright.io is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
sitewright.io may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be an acceptance of such changes. This policy is effective from May 8, 2019.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information: name, contact information (including email address, phone number, address), demographic information, computer system and network information and/or IP addresses, or other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We may collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us (whether through the Website or via email, text, phone or other communications between you and us), automatically as you navigate the Website, and/or from third-parties such as our business partners or others.
What Do We use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our Website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails, texts and other communications – the email address and/or phone number you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- For any other purpose for which you may provide your consent
Internal Record Keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails, texts and/or other electronic communications about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or phone number which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, text, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures and measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of you personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregate information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To fulfill the purposes for which your provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property of safety of ourselves, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing And Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also visit our support center at helpcenter.sitewright.io to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Children Under The Age Of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under age 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at helpcenter.sitewright.io.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Privacy Notice for California Residents for more information.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by sitewright.io and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of sitewright.io. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, sitewright.io takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Copyright Notice And Guidelines
This website and its content is copyright of sitewright.io. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Information We Collect
Our Website collections information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, our Website has collected the following categories of information within the last twelve (12) months:
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
- Commercial information
- Internet or other similar network activity
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above directly from you (for example, from forms you complete or products or services you purchase) and indirectly from you (for example, from observing your actions on our Website).
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third-party for a business purpose, including sharing your personal information with service providers.
Within the past twelve (12) months, we have disclosed personal information in each of the categories listed above for business purposes.
We do not sell your personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer requests, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and have retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers, if any, to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (678) 935-7994,
- Visiting www.sitewright.io or
- Via email to [email protected].
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. [However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.]
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to ninety (90) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer’s request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excess, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at our discretion at any time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of the changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.