In this unprecedented and uncertain time, our first priority is the health and well being of our staff and their loved ones, the communities we work in, and the customers we support.
Beginning March 16th we required staff work from home. This proactive measure, we hope, in some small way will allow us to do our part in curbing the spread of COVID-19.
We also want you to know that our products and services are fully operational and supported. We had some adjustments to make last week but are beginning to get back into a rhythm. We have prioritized response times for client support and any message that could assist clients in getting messaging our to their communities was put to the top of the list. More on this below.
Given how rapidly the COVID-19 situation is changing, we expect our responses and policies to continue to evolve. We will update this post with meaningful changes as the situation develops.
We wish our entire global community health and safety during this time.
PRO TIP: Member Communication Strategy During COVID-19
Many of our clients are doing a great job communicating with their members during this unprecedented time. Here are a few of the ways you can effectively communicate with your clients.
- Create a blog post under Gym News or some similar category where all of your COVID-19 updates will live. Provide the latest updates at the top of the post along with a date and time the post was created. This allows you to have one link to use for most up-to-date information.
- If possible, add a notification bar to the top of all the pages of your website that links to the blog post.
- Link back to the blog post in all social media posts and email communications to your members.
- If you don't have a notification bar you can add a link in your main navigation for COVID-19 Updates and link to the update post.
- It is important to have one place for updates so your members know exactly where to go.
I hope these are helpful for your member communication strategy.
We wish you, your family, and your community health and safety during this unprecedented challenge. Please let us know how we can be of service during this time.